Troubleshooting – HB Live, Inc.
Live Stream Sample
Video On Demand Sample
Immediately above this text are two sample videos with audio. While the first video should play automatically, please allow a few seconds for the video to load, or click play to test the video. The first video is a live video test, and the second video is an on demand video test. For the best quality video and streaming, it is highly recommended to use the most updated version of your device, and browser.
If either video does not start: (1) Press the play button, or (2) Press the F5 key to refresh the page.
Should either video still fail to start, please follow the troubleshooting tips described below.
- If you are not seeing video or hearing audio, first make sure the video is not muted, then try to refresh your browser window. You may have to log in a second time if you are watching a live event.
- If refreshing does not work to correct the problem, try opening the link in another browser such as a Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
For best results, try using the most updated version of your browser.
- If you are viewing from a mobile device, using WiFi may give better video quality.
- If you are seeing an image stating, There is currently no live video, then the live stream may temporarily be down.
- If you see text stating, “Bad Gateway”, then there is a server connection error. Try refreshing the browser.
|Internet Explorer All versions||Unsupported|
|Microsoft Edge HTML version 83 or higher||Best Quality|
|Google Chrome version 86 or higher||Best Quality|
|Firefox/Mozilla version 81 or higher||Best Quality|
|Safari version 13.0 or higher||Best Quality|
|Opera version 68 or higher||Best Quality|
|Internet Explorer 11 (WinPhone 8.1)||Unsupported|
|Safari (iOS) v.13 or higher||Best Quality|
|Stock Browser for Android||Unsupported|
|Chrome for Android or iOS v.87 or higher||Best Quality|
|Firefox (Mozilla) for Android or iOS v.83 or higher||Best Quality|
*Unlisted browsers are not supported.
LAST UPDATE: 12/3/2020
Technical Details for Enterprise Clients
Please visit the below link for information on opening firewall or proxy ports for successful streaming.
Contact HB Live, Inc. at 203-234-8107, or email email@example.com
, for more information.